☑ 75mm x 50mm galvanised steel framing ☑ 10 Year structural warranty ☑ Protection from the elements ☑ Wind rated throughout Australia ☑ Cyclone rating available ☑ Comes with certified plans & certificates ☑ Colorbond roofing or Zinc roofing available ☑ Can erect on unlevel ground ☑ Kit includes roofing & frame screws ☑ Slip fit connections ☑ DIY or ask about installation
Saver6.com member and a Transportable Shade Sheds reseller in Bowser, Victoria
Jangar Sheds & Garages was established in 2009 and originally located in the Yarra Valley and serviced most parts of Victoria. Currently, the business has been relocated to the Ovens Valley and is based at Wangaratta. We aim to not only supply the Transportable Shadesheds range direct to your site and if required we can erect them as well. We will be servicing the North East of Victoria, Yarra Valley and Southern New South Wales.
Various uses of shade sheds:
Gary JordanJangar Sheds & Garages in Bowser, Victoria
Hold Down Options - Shade Sheds and Canvacon sheds
1. Saddle Plates - Saddle plates are dyna bolted to a concrete slab. Used for more permanent structures. Four saddle plates are used for 6m x 6m shade shed or canvacon shed.
2. Hold Down Pegs These ground anchors are great for semi-permanent installation in good cohesive soil. Used for shade sheds and canvacon products and can maintain wind ratings below.
3. Concrete Pier Kit - for a more permanent installation. Footings are concreted into the 450mm round and 600mm deep hole. For details on installation see our installation guide
Hold Down Option - Quick Shade
1. Concrete Pier Kit - for a more permanent installation. Footings are concreted into the 450mm round and 600mm deep hole. For details on installation see our installation guide. Comes in a set of four maintains a W50/C2 cyclone rating.
2. Ground Anchors - great for semi-permanent installation in good cohesive soil. Comes in a set of four maintains a W50/C2 cyclone rating
3. Swage Bolt – plates are bolted to a concrete slab. Used for more permanent structures. Four swage bolts are used a quick shade which will maintain a W50/C2 cyclone rating
4. Rock Feature – Designed specifically for the Quick shade this rock feature is visually appealing and provides an easy to move hold down option. Perfect for temporary structures and maintains a w50/c2 cyclone rating.